Life is full of uncertainties and often brings health and age related challenges. Though human body has innate power to manage various ailments through its defense system i.e. immune system yet we all fall prey to diseases.
As a result,you need to go to doctors’ clinics to get checked up and get treatment for disease.
Medical clinics and society
Medical clinics play a crucial role in providing primary and preventive care. Apart from treatment of diseases, medical clinics also offer counseling for ensuring better health care.
Bundoora medical clinic workson principles of providing quality medical care and imparting providing education about potential health issues.
The medical clinic Bundoora provides primary health care through preventive care, holistic healing and wellness promotion to the community members.
Ethics and values
Being one of the major providers of health care and treatment center, the medical clinic Bundooraattaches utmost importance to human values as well as medical ethics.
The clinic adheres to professionalism in:
- Patient care with compassion
- Paying due respect
- Transparency in sharing details of disease and treatment with patient
- Maintaining patients’ confidentiality
In addition, the staff believes and works in collaboration and teamwork to ensure desired results and progressiveness.
Medical services offered by Bundoora medical clinic
The clinic has a methodical, progressive and a well equipped medical unit with most qualified and experienced clinicians and other nursing staff.
It employsthe most modern medical technology for treating various medical, surgical, dental ailments and cosmetic treatments.
In addition,medical clinic Bundoora is adequately equipped with modern pathology to help patients diagnose the correct disease.
For patients suffering from various kinds of pains due to musculo-skeletal disorders, the clinic has highly experienced physiotherapists.
There are special arrangements for providingGeneral & Preventative Medical Care for:
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Aged Healthcare
- Chronic Disease Management
- Mental Health Care Assessment & Plans
- Vaccination and immunizations for children and adults
- Skin checks
- Minor surgical procedures
- Pre-employment health check ups
- travel Vaccination, advice & medication
Some of the dental services that are provided by the dental clinics, Bundoora include:
- Preventative, Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
- Prosthodontic i.e. Denture making,
- Oral surgery like Extraction
- Orthodontic i.e. teeth alignment
- Endodontic i.e. Root Canal Therapy
Other allied treatments
Though most patients are treated with medications or surgical procedures yet there are many who besides medication may also require holistic treatments that help improve patients themselves.
Holistic treatments empower patients to improve with enhancement of their own life force energy.
There are treatment facilities for treating patients’ body, mind, spirit, and emotions using Yoga at the meditation centre.
- Strengthening immune system
- Reducing high blood pressure
- Reducing anxiety level
- Lowers stress level that may reduce tension, headache and ulcers
- Helps improving mobility of joints and strengthening muscles
- Normalizing blood glucose levels
For patients that do not want to take allopathic medication, the medical clinic Bundoora has enough capabilities to treat them with ayurvedic treatment as well.
Comments are closed.